A broad range of deep commercial real estate experience.
General Real Estate Practice
Mier Law’s transactional real estate practice encompasses a broad range of commercial real estate including single-family and master-planned community development, homebuilding, entitlement issues, acquisitions and dispositions of improved and unimproved property, retail development and leasing, multi-family, real estate finance on both the lender and borrower sides, office development and leasing, and real estate loan workouts. Mier Law also regularly forms business entities for its clients.
Today’s businesses, now more than ever, must continue to demand the highest quality legal services.
Homebuilding and Single-Family Development
- Purchase and sale of land and lots
- Development Agreements
- Development-related easements and agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Cost Sharing Agreements
- Title and survey review and other due diligence
- Review of Declaration, restrictive covenants and deed restrictions
- Business entity formation
- Closing services