Experienced, dedicated, and focused
Beth Bradley’s legal journey began in Philadelphia with law school at Temple University. Following graduation in 2002, she blazed a trail across various firms in the Philadelphia area, honing her skills with corporate, public finance and commercial real estate transactions. Making the trek to Texas (where she gained admission to the Texas bar), Beth guides clients at Mier Law through an array of detailed commercial real estate matters.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Loyola University Maryland, 1998
- J.D., cum laude, James E. Beasley School of Law, Temple University, 2002
- Associate, Of Counsel, then Staff Attorney (Real Estate & Public Finance Practice Groups), Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, L.L.P., 2007-2014
- Associate (Real Estate Practice Group), Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, L.L.P., 2005-2007
- Associate (Public Finance Group), Ballard, Spahr, Andrews, & Ingersoll, L.L.P., 2002-2005
Beth lives in Allen, Texas with her husband and their 3 children. She’s an active PTA volunteer and loves traveling with her family. Always on the move, Beth enjoys running in her spare time.